The TGCA Community News Page
Our community news page includes information about the centre and its upcoming events and programs, updates about hours and restrictions, volunteer opportunities, blog posts and announcements from The City, our community partners, and other non-profits offering programs and events relevant to the members and residents that we serve. To publish something here, send an email to Vanessa, email@example.com.
- Sit & Be Fit classes have wrapped up until September 2022.
- Hatha Yoga will be offered on Tuesdays, 7 – 8 pm, this summer. Info and registration coming soon.
- TGCA adult and senior art classes, session 3 cancelled due to low registration.
- Good Food Box Program: Hours for pickup days are now 2 pm – 6 pm going forward. More info
- Bowling: The TGCA kindly requests that members and guests book their bowling online or call 403-274-6840, Mon-Fri, 9 – 4:30 pm with inquiries. The TGCA is no longer reserving lanes without payment so please have a look at lane availability on the bowling info page to see when you can book or walk in.
- Skate Shop: The Forbes Innes Arena Skate Shop will close on April 15 and reopen in the fall. During this time, you can call Larry, 587-999-2397, to make an appointment to get skates sharpened.
Click on a category below to view only applicable posts
No post found