Applications for vendors now closed. Check in with us next year for another opportunity at the TGCA Neighbour Day Market!
Join our outdoor market on Neighbour Day this year! It’s free to register and it’s going be a great celebration of togetherness and comradery! The TGCA board is planning quite a few activities for the event, like kids’ activities, live music, food trucks and more.
We’re going to allow 25 vendors into this small market and our residents love our seasonal events, so get your application in today!
Event will be moved inside if weather is extremely uncooperative.
Event date and time: June 17, 11 am – 4 pm
Vendors will need to arrive at 9:30 am for the 11 am start to the event and stay until 4 pm at which time we will begin breaking down and packing up the event.
To participate, vendors will need:
- A 10’ x 10’ shelter tent
- Any shelves you may want for display
- Your own chairs
- Your wonderful products
- A method of taking payment
- Any snacks or refreshment you may want
- A license if you’re selling product that requires one. (ex. prepackaged food prepared in a kitchen)
What The TGCA will provide:
- 1 or 2 3’ x 6’ tables
- A FREE 10 ‘ x 20’ stall in our SW parking lot
- An ATM in the main lobby
- Washrooms in the main lobby
- A parking spot on the east side of the building
- 250 – 500 visitors
- A listing with all vendors advertised previous to event
- Sorry, no power provided outdoors
- Sorry, no wifi outdoors
Please fill out the application in the link below, all vendors will be notified whether they’ve been accepted or not by May 23.
Thanks so much for your interest in our market!