Calling Calgary Vendors!! If your product fits an autumn theme, apply today
The TGCA is looking for vendors for our 65th Anniversary Fall Fair on Sept. 25
We’re organizing a fall fair for our anniversary this year, and we are looking for vendors for a small market on the south side of the centre. Events and highlights like contests, dancers, games, children’s entertainment, food trucks are just a snippet of what we have planned.
Do you sell a product that’s got a fall fair theme? Fill out the application below and we’ll contact you if we’re interested in your products.
- Market location: southwest parking lot of the TGCA, backing on to Centre St., near the playground.
- Expected attendance: 500 – 700 visitors
- Market time/date: Sept. 25, 11 am – 5 pm.
- Stall size: 10’ x 20’ – stalls are assigned by the TGCA.
- Vendor fee: free!
- Power and WiFi: There will be no power or WiFi provided to the market area. There is guest WiFi inside the main entrance of the centre but there may or may not be a signal in your stall.
- Equipment: the TGCA can provide a 6’ x 3’ table for your stall. Any additional décor, furnishings, gear or equipment is to be provided by the vendor.
- Weather contingencies: in the case that there is extreme weather, the market will be moved inside, however all vendors should be prepared to operate in the designated outdoor area in rain or snow.
If you think this would be good fit for you, please fill out the vendor application below.
If you have any questions, please email Vanessa firstname.lastname@example.org.