The TGCA is looking for volunteer bakers to donate to the Craft Fair bake sale. All bake sale proceeds to benefit the 2023 TGCA Holiday Adopt-a-Family
Do you like to bake? Is there one seasonal recipe that you’ve got down pat? The TGCA Craft Fair Committee is seeking volunteer bakers to donate 2 dozen seasonal baked items for our craft fair – you know, to make the season bright!
Here’s what we need from bakers:
- Provide minimum 2 dozen baked good (cookies, squares, cakes) or 2 fruit pies or 2 loafs – or more!
- Package your (non-pie/loaf) baked goods in ½ dozens.
- Provide a hardcopy list of all the ingredients in the recipe that you prepared.
- Deliver to the centre between Thursday Nov. 16, 9 am and Friday, Nov. 17, 4 pm.
- Feel great about supporting local families during the holidays and making the craft fair yummy!
See AHS bake sale guidelines here.
If you have questions about the bake sale, please send an email to our bake sale coordinator, Alissa, email@example.com.