TGCA CRAFT FAIR VENDOR REGISTRATION IS SOLD OUT & WAITLIST IS CLOSED.
All vendor inquiries or cancellations are to be directed to the Craft Fair Vendor Relations Director, Lynn McLaughlin, email@example.com
Vendors may cancel and receive a refund for their fees (minus a 10% admin fee) up to one week before the date of the event.
Calling all crafty folk and entrepreneurial artisans! The TGCA Craft Fair is one of the most beloved events of the year at the TGCA and this year we are offering both online registration as well as in-person for our vendor’s convenience.
The TGCA’s craft fair has been operating for decades and our residents have come to anticipate this event as the unofficial kick-off to the holidays. We often hear the fair called the Christmas Craft Sale, as it’s always been a great spot to find some gifts for loved ones before the holidays.
This is a 2-day event and typically very well attended. Our canteen is open for the duration and offers meals, beverages and snacks, and we’re hoping to offer some seasonal goodies this year too!
The Craft Fair allows vendors of handmade and personally crafted items only.
The following items are not permitted in the fair:
- manufactured products (costume jewelry, clothing, toys, etc.),
- multi-level marketing products (Scentsy, Avon, Tupperware, etc.),
- home baked goods.
- food/edible items.
If you register with these types of items, your fees will be refunded. If you are found to be selling these items at the fair, you will be asked to leave and will not receive a refund on your registration fees.
2023 Craft Fair dates/times
Friday, Nov. 17 | 5 pm – 9 pm
Saturday, Nov. 18 | 10 am – 3 pm
Table pricing and availability
Vendors have the choice of 1 or 2 3’ x 6’ tables and one chair per table. Tables are $30 +tax each for both days.
Vendors MAY NOT register for more than 2 tables each, however, you may register one or two tables for one other vendor if they are not able to. TGCA staff will be reviewing orders to ensure no one is registering more than their share of tables.
Both the Main Hall and the Thorncliffe Room will be open with vendors this year.
If you have a special request (table location, access to a power outlet, etc.), please include that in the provided space on your registration form. All requests will be considered; however none are guaranteed.
Participation on both days is required. Upon registering for this market you are agreeing to participating on both days of the fair. If you can’t, we kindly request you don’t register. If you are not at your registered table for both days, the TGCA will not be able to allow your registration for 2024 and onward.
If you have not arrived to setup your table by 4 pm on Nov. 17, and we have not heard from you, our Vendor Relations Director will contact a waitlisted vendor to take your table and we will not be able to offer you a refund.
If you run out of product to sell during the fair, please notify one of our Craft Fair volunteers.
Fair vendor info
An email will be sent out to all registered vendors 2 weeks prior to the event with setup details/time and vendor guidelines. If you don’t have an email address, you must register in-person, and an info sheet will be provided to you at that time.
Online registration details
September 5, 9 am registration opens at the top of this page. (Vendors may want to bookmark this page for quick access)
- Look for the registration button at the top of this page and follow the directions.
- IF YOU DONT SEE THE REGISTRATION BUTTON ON SEPT. 5 at 9 AM, REFRESH YOUR PAGE AND IT SHOULD APPEAR.
- Registration will be similar to any e-commerce shopping experience, and instruction will be included in the registration process.
- Payment accepted – Visa, Mastercard, Visa/debit.
- A payment order receipt will be sent to your provided email to confirm your registration in the fair.
In-person registration details
September 6, 9 am at the TGCA admin office. (The TGCA anticipates that most vendors will register online so in-person registration will be limited)
- Line up outside the door to the office.
- Vendor registration forms will be provided outside the office.
- Intake will be one at a time at the front desk.
- Please have your form ready when you when you approach the office counter.
- Payment accepted – cash, debit, credit, personal cheque.
- If you don’t have an email, an info sheet will be provided to you at time of registration.
If you have any questions, please contact Vanessa, firstname.lastname@example.org, 403-274-6840 ext. 126.