This is our first Valentine’s Day in a pandemic and we all know this is an isolating time…especially for those that live alone. We are looking for people to make some Valentine’s Cards for residents of Greenview Rise. We need 45 cards.
- Email or call Tannis Eapen (Community Social Worker) at email@example.com or 403-828-8394 and you will receive the first names according to how many cards you would like to make.
- If you want to participate, but don’t have supplies to make cards, let Tannis know and we will get you the supplies.
- We will have a virtual card making time if you are interested on Monday, February 8th from 6:30 – 7:30pm. Log on with your supplies and we will work on our cards while chatting. Let Tannis know if you are interested and she will send you the link.
- Contact Tannis once your cards are complete, and we will arrange a pickup.
Deadline for cards is on or before Tuesday, February 9th.
- To celebrate Valentine’s Day, your cards will be delivered along with some treats.
- If you need ideas…. a short encouraging note, look up some quotes or poetry, draw a picture or share something you “love” about your community.
Thanks for caring for each other during this time!