New at The 56, the Circle of Friends booking!
Miss your friends and family? Of course you do. Now you can have an evening out with them!
Sit with one person from your household while up to 4 other couples or twosomes sit across from you! Roommates, couples, parents and kids all work, as long as you are from the same household. This is a great opportunity to get caught up face-to-face and in-person in a safe way!
Here’s how it works:
A minimum of 4 or 5 couples or twosomes from the same household sit in a circle of tables in the back area of The 56. Safely distanced, naturally. Order your food and drinks at your convenience and enjoy a night out with your friends – guilt free!
The 56 will be taking Circle of Friends bookings Tuesday through Saturday, from 5 pm to 8 pm.
Things to note:
- Two people per table only.
- Couples and twosomes must be from the same household cohort.
- Maximum of 5 tables per booking.
- No intermingling.
- Masks must be worn when not sitting at your table.
- If people in your booking don’t arrive, the 56 staff reserve the right to use the tables to seat other visitors.
To book your evening out, email The 56 manager, Todd Bell, firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, phone number and amount of people that will be at your Circle of Friends booking.