The Thorncliffe Greenview Community Association Terms and Conditions for the TGCA Racquetball League - Fall 2022
Upon clicking the “I have read and agree to the website Terms and Conditions,” you are releasing the TGCA, Board of Directors and its employees from any liability due to COVID-19. Responsibility falls upon each person who enters the facility. All patrons who wish to enter the TGCA during the declared pandemic has the understanding of the increased risk of COVID-19. You will enter our building at your own risk. We encourage each group to pass on this information to its participants for review.
If ANY COVID-19 symptoms are present, do not enter the building. Symptoms include, but are not limited to, FEVER, new onset of cough or worsening chronic cough, new or worsening shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose, chills, painful swallowing, stuffy nose, headache, muscle/joint ache, feeling unwell, fatigue, severe exhaustion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, unexplained loss of appetite, loss of sense of smell or taste, conjunctivitis (pink eye).
The TGCA racquetball league credits for past season closures are settled. All players were contacted to receive any remaining refunds in Spring 2021 and any remaining credits are now expired. This means that all league players are expected to pay the full fees to register in the Fall/Winter 2021 league seasons. No exceptions.
Vaccine QR Code No Longer Required for Entry – Feb. 9, 2022.
On February 9, 2022, vaccination requirements for the Thorncliffe Greenview Community Association ended as the provincial government discontinued their vaccination passport program, known as REP. TGCA staff, instructors and volunteers will no longer require the Alberta QR code for vaccination verification from our members and customers upon entry.
Masking requirements are no longer in place, however if the civic or provincial government announce a new mask mandate, league registrants are expected to comply with these requirements for indoor COVID-19 protections.
The TGCA requires the TGCA league participants to follow these guidelines:
League and class participants are to follow the guidelines and instruction of the league leader and/or instructor, and observe protocols put into place for their particular program, sport, facilities and league. If you don’t understand the current expectations, please speak to your league leader or instructor to clarify.
- Masks and physical distancing are no longer mandatory in the TGCA facility. If this changes, the TGCA program coordinator will contact all league participants.
- If you are injured or can’t play the rest of your season, please contact the office to discuss the details of your fees. The TGCA will not issue refunds or credits in subsequent seasons for players who could not participate unless there is noted correspondence regarding your absence.
- Changing clothing of any kind is not permitted in The 56, racquetball courts or hallways. Use the change rooms or washrooms to change your attire.
- Players are to leave their locker doors open after use to indicate the necessary disinfecting of this space to our staff.
- ONLY white soled, non-marking shoes are allowed on the courts. Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Safety lenses/glasses are MANDATORY while on the courts.
Online Refunds: If you have paid for your program online, you may cancel online up to two days before the league begins for a full refund. To cancel, you must contact the TGCA office and speak with or leave a message for Vanessa Gillard, 403-274-6840 or firstname.lastname@example.org. When a refund is approved, it will be put back onto the account that you used to pay online.
Closure contingency refunds: In the event that a citywide closure order of recreation centres is issued due to COVID-19 concerns, the remaining balance of your subsequent league nights from that date will be refunded to you using the payment method you originally used for registration of the TGCA program. The TGCA will honor refunds to participants who request them and they will not be automatically issued to all participants.
The TGCA thanks all participants and players for their attention to and observation of these terms and conditions.