Terms and Conditions at The TGCA Racquetball Courts - Updated Feb. 10, 2022
The Thorncliffe Greenview Community Association (TGCA) has implemented the following policies for all facility booking representatives and guests to adhere to while utilizing the racquetball courts.
Upon checking the “I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions” box in the payment page, you are releasing the TGCA, Board of Directors and its employees from any liability due to Covid-19. Responsibility falls upon each person who enters the facility to exercise caution and assess your health. All patrons who wish to enter the TGCA during the declared pandemic has the understanding of the increased risk of COVID-19. You will enter our building at your own risk. We encourage each group to pass on this information to its participants for review.
If ANY symptoms of COVID-19 are present, do not enter the building. Symptoms include, but are not limited to, FEVER, new onset of cough or worsening chronic cough, new or worsening shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose, chills, painful swallowing, stuffy nose, headache, muscle/joint ache, feeling unwell, fatigue, severe exhaustion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, unexplained loss of appetite, loss of sense of smell or taste, conjunctivitis (pink eye)
Vaccine QR Code No Longer Required for Entry – Feb. 9, 2022
On February 9, 2022, vaccination requirements for the Thorncliffe Greenview Community Association ended as the provincial government discontinued their vaccination passport program, known as REP.
TGCA staff, instructors and volunteers will no longer require the Alberta QR code for vaccination verification from our members and customers upon entry.
Masking mandates remain in place and visitors to any of our facilities are expected to wear one, unless they are eating, drinking or engaged in a physical activity. Beginning Feb. 14, 2022 children 12 and under are not required to wear a mask in the centre.
The TGCA thanks all of our members and guests for their ongoing patience and consideration of the health of those around them.
Parameters of your court rental:
- Visitors to the TGCA must wear masks in the facility unless eating or drinking or engaged in a fitness activity.
- Court play is 45 minutes in 1-hour block bookings.
- Racquetball players will be assigned a court by The 56 staff.
- Players will have 15 minutes to use the change rooms at the beginning and end of racquetball court bookings. Face coverings must be worn in the change rooms, unless players are in the showers.
- Changing clothing of any kind is not permitted in The 56, racquetball courts or hallways. Use the change rooms or washrooms to change your attire.
- Players are to leave their locker doors open after use to indicate the necessary disinfecting of this space to our staff.
- ONLY white soled, non-marking shoes are allowed on the courts. Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Safety lenses/glasses are MANDATORY while on the courts.
Online cancellation policy:
When you have booked your court online, you can view your bookings in your membership account, as well as cancel your booking. Racquetball court bookings may be cancelled online with 2 days’ in advance of your booking date. If you’ve canceled you’ll need to contact the TGCA office to receive your refund.