Terms and Conditions for 5-pin Bowling Alley Bookings at the Thorncliffe Greenview Community Association - updated Feb. 10, 2022
Upon checking the “I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions” you are releasing the TGCA, Board of Directors and its employees from any liability due to Covid-19.
Responsibility falls upon each person who enters the facility to exercise caution and assess their own health. All patrons who wish to enter the TGCA during the declared pandemic has the understanding of the increased risk of Covid-19. You will enter our building at your own risk. TGCA has implemented the policies recommended by Alberta Health Services (AHS) to maintain safe operations.
If ANY symptoms are present, do not enter the building. Symptoms include, but are not limited to, FEVER, new onset of cough or worsening chronic cough, new or worsening shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose, chills, painful swallowing, stuffy nose, headache, muscle/joint ache, feeling unwell, fatigue, severe exhaustion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, unexplained loss of appetite, loss of sense of smell or taste, conjunctivitis (pink eye).
Vaccine QR Code No Longer Required for Entry – Feb. 9, 2022
On February 9, 2022, vaccination requirements for the Thorncliffe Greenview Community Association ended as the provincial government discontinued their vaccination passport program, known as REP.
TGCA staff, instructors and volunteers will no longer require the Alberta QR code for vaccination verification from our members and customers upon entry.
Masking mandates remain in place and visitors to any of our facilities are expected to wear one, unless they are eating, drinking or engaged in a physical activity. Beginning Feb. 14, 2022 children 12 and under are not required to wear a mask in the centre.
The TGCA thanks all of our members and guests for their ongoing patience and consideration of the health of those around them.
Parameters of your bowling lane rental
- Bowlers 12 and older must be comply with the Alberta vaccination restrictions.
- Masks must be worn by bowlers unless drinking a beverage.
- Outside food and drink is not permitted.
- Bowling lanes are booked for one-hour time blocks for up 4 bowlers per lane.
- Check in with the staff at The 56 restaurant & lounge before going to the alley, and they will give you your score sheet and bowling shoes.
- Please refrain from changing your shoes until you have reached your lane.
- Bowlers will be assigned a lane by The 56 staff.
- Ensure that all trash, score cards are disposed of before leaving your designated lane at the end of your booking.
- Ensure the lane is vacated at the end of your booking.
- If you have booked online, you may cancel your booking in your membership account no less than 5 days before. To cancel, look under “Orders”. If you have booked over the phone or in person, you must cancel your booking by calling The 56 restaurant at 403-274-5575.
- REFUNDS/REBOOKING: If you have cancelled your booking within the stated 5 day window, the TGCA will offer you a refund or you may rebook during an available time in the upcoming month. To receive a refund for your online booking or to rebook, please contact Vanessa, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The TGCA thanks all guests, members, organisations and tenants for their patience and adherence to these guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic. These measures are aimed at ensuring all parties’ safety and comfort and will ultimately ensure that facility remains open.